(REV.)POST' - NETWORK RESOURCES - CT -Reply

vaughnk1 at westatpo.westat.com vaughnk1 at westatpo.westat.com
Fri Aug 23 09:51:20 EDT 1996

No,  it's the

>"overall leadership for shaping and maintaining network information services"

that bothers me.  _Some_ responsibility for these areas (and a _minimum of
knowledge and experience) and then the 31K is alright.

Ken

   * Kenneth Vaughn ~~~~~~~~~~  LIBRARIAN K  ~~~~~~~~~~ Tech Srvcs Libr *
   *       Westat, Inc. 1650 Research Blvd. Rockville MD 20850          *
   * vaughnk1 at westat.com  =  voice: 301-294-2881  =  fax: 301-294-2034  *