Scheduling software

Keith Morgan kamorgan at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Aug 14 13:54:37 EDT 1996

Has anyone successfully implemented a scheduling program? We are moving to
a 24 hour, full-service library and this has further complicated the
already complex business of sheduling librarians and support-staff at our
reference desk. I have done some searching for examples of this type of
program but so far they are either too simple or too specialized.

My ideal program would allow entering exceptions to the schedule,
distinguishing between librarian and support-staff, keeping track of total
hours for each employee, and refusing to allow anyone to work more than
two hours in a row.

Suggestions, ideas gratefully accepted

Thanks

Keith Morgan