indenting & WebThing

Anna Beauchamp Beauchamp at wpo.sosc.osshe.edu
Fri Aug 2 18:20:39 EDT 1996

     In my description of WebThing for Deborah, I neglected to
mention a feature that may be useful for those following the indent
solutions thread.

     With WebThing you can prepare your text, tables, and indented
outlines in your favorite word processor or other application and
then just Drag & Drop the result into WebThing for immediate,
effortless conversion to HTML.  One more possible solution for those
wrestling with indents!

     Also, I neglected to mention that 8MB may be a problem,
according to Paul Lutus, author of WebThing.  WebThing launches a
browser to preview one's work & the two simultaneous applications
then can overwhelm the available resources.  A move to 16MB is a good
idea for this and for web development in general.

Anna Beauchamp
beauchamp at wpo.sosc.osshe.edu
WebThing free at:  http://arachnoid.com/webthing/