HTML editors for Windows 95 -Reply

Anna Beauchamp Beauchamp at wpo.sosc.osshe.edu
Fri Aug 2 15:46:03 EDT 1996

Deborah (and others looking for web editors),

     Try WebThing. It may be freely copied and distributed at no
cost, but see the description of "CareWare" since it differs from
FreeWare or ShareWare.

     "Imports, automatically converts fully formatted text, tables,
outlines from any Windows 95-compliant application.  Supports up to 6
Web browsers.  Supports CGI, Frames, Javascript development.
Floating toolbars provide frequently used tags. Multiple document
interface with full drag &drop capability. Online tutorials."

     It has received excellent reviews and was created by Paul Lutus,
the programmer who kindly authored our ILL web forms.  See (and
download) WebThing at:

http://arachnoid.com/webthing

Anna Beauchamp
ILL Coordinator
Southern Oregon State College Library
Ashland OR  97520
beauchamp at wpo.sosc.osshe.edu

Does anyone know of a free HTML editor for Windows95 (my PC has only
8 mb
of Ram).