HTML editors for Windows 95

Charles A. Summerhill casummerhill at librarylrc.uams.edu
Fri Aug 2 12:24:12 EDT 1996

Deborah Simmons wrote:

> Does anyone know of a free HTML editor for Windows95 (my PC has only 8 mb
> of Ram).

I will start with the most popular answer: Notepad, although you can get
to a DOS prompt and use EDIT. HTML is, of course, a plain text file so
any text editor will do the trick. If you are looking for an HTMLized
text editor I would recommend the freeware: HomeSite
[http://www.dexnet.com/homesite.html] as a good solution. I also noted
that your eMail address ends in .EDU, Netscape Gold -- the A-WYSIGYG
HTML editor from Netscape is also available free.

Hope this helps...
--
  Charles A. Summerhill
  Network Manager