Community Consortium

Suzi Hayes suzi at pbfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us
Mon Aug 12 08:23:35 EDT 1996

We are involved in a project to link many local resources and make them
accessible via kiosks in addition to via library terminals. Examples
include employment services, social services, police (eg tickets),
educational institutions and the library. The internet is the common data
transfer link. We want to be 'one stop shopping' for anything needed from
county agencies. Is anyone else doing such a project? We'd like to hear
about the impact on library services and other such related concerns.

Suzi Hayes
Broward County Library, Ft.Lauderdale Florida
suzi at pbfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us