CNN as 300 lb. gorrilla

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.ohiolink.edu
Fri Apr 26 15:31:38 EDT 1996

Maybe you should put the link back up and tell CNN to put up or shut up.
I'm sure we'll all lend our moral support as NMSU forges a precedent in
case law for us to refer to in years to come.  :-)

Thomas Dowling                    \ tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Asst. Director, Client/Server Apps.\    614/728-3600 x326
OhioLINK                            \    FAX 614/728-3610