New Internet Search Tool -Forwarded

Henk Matthezing henkm at python.konbib.nl
Mon Apr 22 04:27:14 EDT 1996

Sorry for double postings of this message.

On Thu, 18 Apr 1996, Dan Lester wrote:

> I have been advised by the free Internet magazine "Compunews" of a new
> Internet search tool which is worth a bookmark.
>
> Called "MetaCrawler" from the Univ. of Washington, this one combines
> searches from the best of the other search engines.

SURFnet Infoservices in the Netherlands maintains a list of search
engines and browsing facilities that are available on the net.
MetaCrawler is among them.

Have a look at:
http://www.nic.surfnet.nl/infoserv.eng/wegwijzers/zoektools.html

If you find anything missing, please inform us at:

redactie at is.konbib.nl

Regards, Henk
                                                         _
Henk Matthezing              ___(_)/ /(_)__/                           \

Coordinating editor Infoservices
Koninklijke Bibliotheek/SURFnet B.V.  Phone:  +31 70 3140 615
P.O.B. 80407                          Fax:    +31 70 3140 501
2509 LK Den Haag                      E-mail: henkm at python.konbib.nl