dialog boxes

Kevin Justie kjustie at nslsilus.org
Thu Apr 18 14:32:25 EDT 1996

There is a utility program for the Mac called Okey Dokey which lurks in the
background and automatically clicks the OK button in a dialog box after a
preset length of time.  Does anyone know of a similar program for Windows?
We use the Flute macro program to send our public Internet terminals back
to our home page after a period of inactivity, but would like to make it a
bit more forgiving by asking first, in case an active user simply hasn't
touched the keyboard or mouse for a while.  Flute can put up a dialog box
asking if there's anyone there, but has no way (that I'm aware of) to
continue if the dialog box is left unanswered.

Thanks for your help!

Kevin Justie
Head of Technical and Automated Services
Morton Grove Public Library
Morton Grove, IL
(847) 965-4220
kjustie at mgk.nslsilus.org
http://www.nslsilus.org/mgkhome/
Opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect
offical Library policy.