PointCast -Reply

Peter Scott scottp at moondog.usask.ca
Tue Apr 16 19:40:42 EDT 1996

On Tue, 16 Apr 1996, Dan Lester wrote:

> I'm amazed at the library folks who don't seem to
> like PointCast.  We love it.  Our patrons love it.

I also have it on my desktop machine and like it a lot. The web client is
very rudimentary, but faster than any other I've used. It also loads ALL
graphics, which is more than can be said for some other clients. I've
printed pages to our laser, and turned them into very neat overheads.
There are plans for a Canadian version. Yes, there is news in Canada....