Show your WWW pages at ALA!

Kevin Broun broun at apple.com
Tue Apr 16 11:55:51 EDT 1996

Please reply directly to Monica Ertel <ertel.m at applelink.apple.com> if you
are interested!

SHOW US YOUR HOME PAGE!

The Apple Library Users Group will be at the upcoming American Library
Association conference in New York -- July 6 - 9.  We'll be hosting a booth at
the conference and would like to invite librarians to join us.   Have you
created a home page on the World Wide Web?  Are you using the Internet to
provide library services?  What are your students and patrons doing with the
Internet?  Would you like to share what you're doing with over 15,000
librarians and information  professionals and have a lot of fun while doing it?
Please contact me if you're interested in working with us at this conference.
We're looking for approximately three to four hours of your time.  We'll supply
the computer, the connection and you supply the creative and helpful ideas.  If
the past has been any indication, ALUG members have had a great time doing this
and we love having you!

Name:
Library: Address:
City, State, Province, Zip:
Phone:
Fax:
Email:
What would you like to demonstrate?
Please include the URL to your site, if possible.

Please send to Monica Ertel, Apple Library Users Group, 4 Infinite Loop, MS
304-2A, Cupertino, CA  95014.  Fax (408) 725 - 8502 or email
ertel.m at applelink.apple.com