employee training via the web

Sandi Blackburn qut at ornl.gov
Tue Apr 16 11:20:42 EDT 1996

Greetings-

I am new to this list although for the last year a friend has been
forwarding me a lot of postings - but now I have a question-

Does anyone here have experience with providing web based (employee)
training/testing at a government or government related facility?
My particular concern is how testing is conducted to assure validity of
test results.  What precautions are taken? Password protection? Proctors?

I plan on querying some distance education lists, but so far, their
concerns with validity do not seem to be as strict as government related
activities.

Please feel free to send to me any advice you may have - I know this may
not be relevant to the whole list so just respond to me personally at
qut at ornl.gov -

Thanks -

Sandi Blackburn
Office of Computing and Network Management
(423)241-5723
qut at ornl.gov