Bibliographic Control of Internet Resources

Eric Lease Morgan eric_morgan at ncsu.edu
Mon Apr 15 22:18:19 EDT 1996

> > I am studying issues related to bibliographic (webliographic?) control of
> > internet resources, everything from identification of resources requiring
> > cataloging to sources and standards for that cataloging (including how to
> > keep URL's and bibliographic records current) to how the records display
> > in OPAC's and their web interfaces.

I have begun to scratch the surface of this issue and document my
thoughts/experience is a few texts. For a good time try:

  http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/staff/morgan/cataloging-resources.html
  http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/staff/morgan/adding-internet-resources.html
  http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/staff/morgan/alcuin/webbed-catalogs.html
  http://library.ncsu.edu/drabin/alcuin/