Understanding and comparing Web Search Tools

Karen Campbell kcampbel at seq.hamline.edu
Wed Apr 10 14:19:30 EDT 1996

Thanks to everyone who keeps writing, posting, and compiling the various
evaluations of web search tools.  I have a compilation of those I have
run across (mostly on web4lib and including Brownlee's list on the
Web4Lib archive) at http://www.hamline.edu/library/links/comparisons.html.
I am attempting to keep a current date for each page on this listing.
Karen Campbell	                           Bush Memorial Library
kcampbel at seq.hamline.edu	           Hamline University
(612)641-2482			           St. Paul, Minnesota
We are "web weavers and dancers at the dawn of the Meso-Electronic Period"
                                       ---Paul Evan Peters