suggestions

J. R. Jackson jjackson at mbl.edu
Fri Apr 19 12:04:19 EDT 1996

I would suggest Melvyl Dewey, S.R. Ranganathan ("The Five Laws of Library
Science"), Gerald Jahoda (reference), John Beckeley (1st Librarian of
Congress), and Derek J. de Solla Price (a science librarian and lib sci
researcher), as well as Carnegie.  I'll forward any more suggestions from my
files at home as well.
_ J. R. Jackson                                                             _
_ science reference librarian                                               _
_ Marine Biological Laboratory/Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Library _
_ 7 MBL Street                                                              _
_ Woods Hole MA  02543-1015                                                 _
_ jjackson at mbl.edu or voice:(508)289-7002 or fax:(508)540-6902              _