CGI script for posting minutes to the web

Bob Smith - Concordia Theo. Seminary cosmithb at ash.palni.edu
Tue Apr 9 09:23:20 EDT 1996

Dear John:

This sounds like a great idea! It would also allow for mass posting of
any institutional docs that are produced for publication at a school. Our
seminary is hoping to have a very large site, with virtually all of its
public docs online. Practically speaking, it is very difficult to train
all the staff, especially the computer phoebic, to write HTML. We hope to
have a small number of folks produce control pages (with links in them)
and the rest spin off their docs into ascii, upload or email them to us
and have the webmaster pour them into a template and plop them into
place. Having a script to do the latter would speed everything up.

Sincerely,

Bob

   | Rev. Robert E. Smith      | Email: cosmithb at ash.palni.edu |
   | Public Services Librarian | Phone: (219) 452-2123         |
   | Concordia Theo. Seminary  | Ft. Wayne, Indiana            |
   |       http://www.palni.edu/~cosmithb/concordia.html       |