Screen capture

Jingping Zhang jzhang at mail.xula.edu
Mon Apr 8 12:51:53 EDT 1996

Hi, Joe:

I bought a software named FullShot last year. FullShot is excellent that
you are looking for, I beleive. For more information see:
http://www.inbit.org.

Good luck!

    +  Jingping Zhang                 Tel:    (504) 483-7308          +
    +  Serials & Systems Librarian    Fax:    (504) 486-2385          +
    +  Xavier University Library      E-Mail: jzhang at mail.xula.edu    +