Humour again: Index wanted

Ulrich Babiak v9100055 at athena.rrz.uni-koeln.de
Thu Apr 4 01:57:47 EST 1996

Hi all,

this might be slightly off-topic, but after the recent Dog-on-the
net-cartoon discussion I feel encouraged to ask my american colleagues
for help on another difficult humor-related reference question
(in this case, not to be found with altavista...)

There was a cartoon book (Gary Larson? Matt Groening?) with a
very special index : All the letters from A to S and U to Z had no
entries, just under T they listed all the cartoons: "The one about ..."
and so on ...

As there are few bookstores with american books on display here
(even fewer with comic books, and again fewer with Matt Groening books)
I can't just go out and flip through .

Ideas anyone? I could offer a scan of a nice anti-anti-smoker cartoon
in exchange, just tell me if you are interested.

Have a nice day,

Ulrich
Ulrich Babiak, ubabiak at dom.de, http://joe.law.pace.edu/staff/ub/ub.html
           Cologne Public Library  -  soon to appear on the web!

Ulrich Babiak             |       Buero ubabiak at dom.de
Dipl.-Netzer :-)          |       privat  v9100055 at athena.rrz.uni-koeln.de
StadtBibliothek Koeln     |       http://joe.law.pace.edu/staff/ub/ub.html