Last weeks spam - an apology (fwd)

J.F.Scott J.F.Scott at bton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 25 09:16:45 EDT 1995

Hi everyone,

During last weeks spam of the list, I forwarded one of the messages to
the sites postmaster and to the person who sent the spam.  Reproduced,
with permission from Daniel, is a message that I have just recieved.

In a further message, Daniel said that he would be trying to apologise to
everyone, but I thought that the web4lib postmaster may have killfiled his
site.

John

John F.Scott           Networked Information Services Advisor
j.f.scott at bton.ac.uk   University of Brighton,  England

Everything is deeply inter-twingled - Ted Nelson