Telnet client for Netscape (fwd)

Lesli LaRocco llarocco at lakenet.org
Thu Sep 14 14:34:52 EDT 1995

> I am experiencing the same problem with PCTCP, and I too would like to
> know what configuration settings could be changed to avoid having to
> minimize Netscape to reach the telnet session?

I had the same problem--it occurs only when the link includes log in
information. I can't control other's pages, but I took the login info
out of my own links and put in in the description line on the page.
The only other solution I can think of is to find a telnet client
that has an "Always on top" option. So far, I haven't found one.