Telnet client for Netscape (fwd)

Sherrida Crawford crawford at grits.valdosta.peachnet.edu
Thu Sep 14 17:03:44 EDT 1995

I am experiencing the same problem with PCTCP, and I too would like to
know what configuration settings could be changed to avoid having to
minimize Netscape to reach the telnet session?

Also, is there anyway to configure Netscape so that links are not
followed, or expire within minutes?  We forsee many questions about why
there is text in a different color and have some concerns about
confidentiality.

Sherrida Crawford,                   (912) 333-5872
Automated Services Coord      FAX:   (912) 333-5862
Odum Library
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA  31698
crawford at grits.valdosta.peachnet.edu