Website for students

Ocean City Free Public Library oclib at acy.digex.net
Sat Sep 23 21:46:50 EDT 1995

I would recommend Kids' Web, which is written with kids in mind, and
contains lots of links to classic graphic sites of topical interest to
students this age and to other kids' home pages.  There is much for a
student to explore here.  While the site works with a text browser, the
nature of the links merits a Graphical browser.  URL=
http://www.primenet.com/~sburr/index.html.

For more resources on the web regarding childrens' literature ( a
reference source for you and teachers) try
http://www.ucalgary.ca/~dkbrown/index.html.

HTH.
Janice Painter				Email: <oclib at acy.digex.net>
Ocean City Free Public Library	Voice: (609)-399-2434
1735 Simpson Ave.				Fax: (609)-398-8944
Ocean City, NJ  08226
http://www.acy.digex.net/~oclib