We're Back!

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 21 14:53:09 EDT 1995

Web4Lib Subscribers,
Again, my apologies for the recent spamming incident. When we discovered
the messages that were being posted to the list we shut it down. Of
course by that time there were already at least ten such messages on
their way to you. For that we apologize, but there was nothing we could
do about it.

The person who sent those messages will not be able to post messages to
this list again. I will send along some messages that backed up while we
were down. Those of you who wanted to unsubscrib or change our settings
(such as receiving mail in digest form) can do so now. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib owner