Graphics CD-ROMs for web page development?

Peter Kukla (aka Re-Pete) pkukla at coil.com
Sun Oct 29 16:41:39 EST 1995

Hello again, collective mind of web4lib...

	I was just wondering...does anyone know of any CD-ROMs that
contain images that are good for web pages?

	The sorts of images that I'm thinking of in particular would be:
(a) related to the Internet (ie:  gophers, spiders & webs, etc.) and
(b) be well suited to throwing them straight onto the web site
    (small files, in .gif or .jpg format), and
(c) not be copyrighted such that making them available on the web would
    be a violation of applicable laws.

As always...your advice is not only appreciated, but invaluable!

Thanks a lot...Peter

--
 /\_/\  |  Peter Kukla          -- http://www.coil.com/~pkukla --
--------                                     -Ovid (sorta)