a page in progress

Mark McFarland mac at pcl-a100.lib.utexas.edu
Sun Oct 29 08:23:36 EST 1995

For those interested in and dealing with the information and
issues surrounding the "construction" of digital library projects
please take a look at a page I've put up that attempt to
provide a jumping off place for those needing to refer to
vendors and documents and other information:

http://www.texshare.edu/TexShareServices/Professional/digital.html

I manage a web server for a statewide library consortium in Texas
and would appreciate comments on this page.  I also publish it
to locate other such pages - I don't want to re-invent the wheel,
but I do want an organized arrangement of this kind of stuff.

Thanks for any help, suggestions, comments.

Mark McFarland
Library, UT Austin
mac at eipo.lib.utexas.edu