Netscape 2.0b and Mac--buggy?

The Amistad Research Center amistad at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Sat Oct 28 12:54:38 EDT 1995

What I finally did was copy the URL for my bookmarks and pasted it in the
Location, then made all of them a bookmark under my name.  When I click
open my name under bookmark I have all of them on the screen.  I can access
the individual bookmarks through this, then make them each a bookmark under
the new Netscape or leave them under the one file.  Strange, but it works.
 Thanks anyway for your suggestion.