WEB and Children's Services

C. W. Tazewell cwt at exis.net
Fri Oct 27 22:33:12 EDT 1995

Greetings from the ZOONS,
     You may like to visit the Youth Section of the Virtual Library of
Hampton Roads.  Suggestions will be appreciated.
     URL http://www.infi.net/~cwt/youth.html
     CUL,
            Bill.

        The Virtual Library is *THE REASON* to have the Internet!
                       Your Internet WWW HOTLIST!
                          Don't hunt the Web -
               It's on the Virtual Library of Hampton Roads.
                   Set it up as your Netscape Home Page:
                        http://wwwp.exis.net/~cwt/