basic instruction

Karen Campbell kcampbel at seq.hamline.edu
Wed Oct 25 17:37:02 EDT 1995

I have just trained more people than I can count through a program run by
the Twin Cities FreeNet and the St. Paul Public Libraries.  We use a very
simple homepage, featuring a few local sites (the public library page,
the FreeNet, the City).  We use a very basic workbook that guides the
user through the basic concepts: links, Netscape buttons, entering a URL,
using a Search Engine and Yahoo.  This program takes about 2 hours to
work through and is done in small groups, with two people using computers
and the others watching.

Karen Campbell	                           Bush Memorial Library
kcampbel at seq.hamline.edu	           Hamline University
(612)641-2482			           St. Paul, Minnesota
We are "web weavers and dancers at the dawn of the Meso-Electronic Period"
                                       ---Paul Evan Peters