New NJ College Library WWW page

Kurt W. Wagner || Reference/Publications kurt at frontier.wilpaterson.edu
Wed Oct 25 07:48:53 EDT 1995

Greetings. The Sarah Byrd Askew Library at William Paterson College of
New Jersey has recently rolled out its Library Web Page. We are
interested in all the feedback we can recieve. From the very outset, we
are aware that we need to make some minor changes. We know that we'll be
making continuous changes to reflect the evolving HTML protocols and
various browser improvements. Please take a look at our page, and if
anything stands out to you -- good or bad -- please let us know. This
group would be the ones whose opinions would certainly carry weight!

Thanks....

http://www.wilpaterson.edu/wpcpages/library/sarah.htm

Kurt W. Wagner                    kurt at frontier.wilpaterson.edu
Reference/Library Publications    kwwagner at pilot.njin.org
Sarah Byrd Askew Library          Compuserve: 76411.3166
William Paterson College          phone: (201) 595-2285
Wayne, NJ  07470                    fax: (201) 595-2585
      http://www.wilpaterson.edu/wpcpages/library/sarah.htm
      http://www.wilpaterson.edu/home/kwagner/kurt.htm
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend...
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."  Groucho Marx