Quark to HTML, MSWord to HTML Converters

Wim.Lockefeer at law.kuleuven.ac.be Wim.Lockefeer at law.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Oct 24 09:04:15 EDT 1995

And another thing about Internet Assistant : it only seems to work with
English versions of Word.  I've had to remove the Dutch version from my
system before I was able to use it.  And later, I indeed decided that WA
didn't really fulful my needs, and I was forced to reinstall Word from
scratch.  Of course, we shouldn't criticize Microsoft for giving away for
free a tool, but this sure isn't up to what I have come to expect from Bill's
Boys.

SpareHed