Role of Librarians

Jennifer Heise, Information Waitress jahb at Lehigh.EDU
Thu Oct 19 08:40:21 EDT 1995

>It's clearly up to librarians to make sure libraries are where the action
>is, and stays. But then, that's probably what the farriers said faced with
>the horseless carriage.

Uh-huh.  Where DO you think the owners of many of the first garages came from?

Jennifer Heise, Reference Dept. Net: jahb at lehigh.edu    Tel:(610)758-3072
Fairchild-Martindale Libraries #8A,  Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA 18015
My opinions are my own. No one else would HAVE them anyway.

"It's amazing how much mature judgement resembles being too tired." Heinlein