Netscape 2.0b and Mac--buggy?

Eric Celeste efc at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 16 11:52:49 EDT 1995

> Anyone else have experience with the new 2.0b for Macs of Netscape?

I've been using the beta at home on a Performa 638 (not PPC) for a few
days without any problems. Or, I should say, without any more problems
than I had with the old Netscape 1.1.

> Re hotlists, a bete noire of mine:  They've added some functionality and
> taken some away. One can easily sort a hotlist or a sublist, which is very
> nice.  But the tool for moving an entry up or down is gone.

To move items around in the hotlist all you do is drag them to the spot
you want them. (I _think_ I tried this on the Mac version, I know it works
on the Windows version.)

Good luck!
...Eric

Eric Celeste / MIT Libraries / 14E-210A / 617-253-0633 / efc at mit.edu