CGI and Windows NT

Damon Jaggars jaggars at westnet.com
Sat Oct 14 16:18:32 EDT 1995

Hello all-

I'm just starting to create CGI scripts for our web server running under
Windows NT.  I know where to put everything on a UNIX server but am a
little unsure in the NT environment.  Where do the scripts actually go on
a NT server?

Sorry for such a bonehead question.  Also, can anyone direct me to a
primer on CGI on Windows NT - I haven't found much.  Thanks in advance.

Please send comments to me directly and not the list.

DJ
Damon E. Jaggars			Internet: jaggars at westnet.com
Arrigoni Library Technology Center	Bitnet: DEJ1 at iona.bitnet
Iona College				Voice: (914) 633-2000 Ext. 4248