Looking for a tool

Genevieve Engel gen at stubbs.ucop.edu
Mon Oct 30 13:11:44 EST 1995

I think you're looking for Webify.  Try URL:

http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/org/c/cwis/www/faq/webify.html

I found this by doing a Webcrawler search for "postscript convert" and
seeing a reference to "Webify" -- as that was a dead link I then tried an
Infoseek search for "webify."

Genny Engel
gen at dla.ucop.edu