Printing Web Pages

Brenda L Rakieski brendar+ at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 30 11:59:13 EST 1995

Sherry--

I had a similar problem printing to my HP DeskJet Plus printer.  A
consultant told me that this model does not recognize colors, so the
links, which of course are represented by colors, would not print.

He told me that if I really needed to print something, I should set the
links' color to black in the Netscape Preferences, and then change them
back to blue when I was done printing.

It's the only way it works for me.  Hope it helps you out, too.

Brenda Rakieski
GSPIA/Economics Library
University of Pittsburgh