Perl and cgi scripts

Isabel Danforth danforth at tiac.net
Fri Oct 20 15:02:22 EDT 1995

I am currently taking a Perl on-line workshop.  It meets Monday evenings
from 9:30 to 10:30PM EDT in a virtual educational space.. FredNet.  This
environment allows for real time dialog with other students and the
instructor.  You need only telnet to connect.

  Information about the course can be  seen at

        http://www.halcyon.com/sanford/perl/

  The instructor also has this URL for those who wish to work on cgi

         http://www.halcyon.com/sanford/cgi-tour

If you want some more information about the course, please send me email at
danforth at tiac.net.   I would be glad to help you get familiar with the moo
environment, and make contact with the instructor.