Oregon position (again)

John Lambert JLAMBERT at lib.auburn.edu
Tue Nov 28 21:01:46 EST 1995

To provide a bit of insight from the other side of the fence...

As someone looking for a job (after funding for my position has been
removed)  I have generated a short list of requirements for future
employment (in order of importance).

1.  After 5 years of doing this job, will I be more valuable as a
potential employee?  (will I be more or less hireable)

2.  Will the job be challenging, rewarding and fun?

3.  Location / Cost of living.

4. Compensation.

<shameless plug>
My home page has a link to my resume, code samples, and other stuff.
http://www.lib.auburn.edu/~jlambert
</shameless plug>
--
John Lambert             | Don't you hate it when you
jlambert at lib.auburn.edu  | type 'reboot' in the wrong