Search Engines

Karen Campbell kcampbel at seq.hamline.edu
Wed Nov 22 10:59:45 EST 1995

Since there seems to be continuing interest in this topic, some of you
may want to take a look at the internet searching handout we have at
http://www.hamline.edu/library/links/search.html.  The "search engines"
page includes a link to a page compiling the various search engine
studies that have been mentioned on web4lib.  I hope some of you find
this ueful.

Karen Campbell	                           Bush Memorial Library
kcampbel at seq.hamline.edu	           Hamline University
(612)641-2482			           St. Paul, Minnesota
We are "web weavers and dancers at the dawn of the Meso-Electronic Period"
                                       ---Paul Evan Peters