Only a few minutes ..

MATHEWS at acer.edu.au MATHEWS at acer.edu.au
Wed Nov 22 09:14:09 EST 1995

It may be cheating but I have been very tempted to download sessions
for time critical and important demonstrations.  There are times when
access from this side of the world is slow, our own link to the net is working
at capacity and w-e j-u-s-t ...... s-i-t ... a---n---d .... WAIT.

As a side light can anyone here tell me the most effective way to capture
demonstration sessions.  I hope it doesn't mean having to do screen
dumps and put together a powerpoint session.  This would be a bit too
contrived.

Cheers

Peter

* Peter Mathews, Library and Information Services Manager                  *
* The Cunningham Library Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER)*
* 19 Prospect Hill Road, (Private Bag 55) Camberwell 3123 Australia        *
* Email:  mathews at acer.edu.au Phone: (613) 277 5550 Fax:(613) 277 5500     *
* Australian Education Index on AUSINET, AUSTROM, OZLINE International ERIC*
* Watch out for HTTP://www.acer.edu.au  Where's AUDAX                      *