Position in computer and network support at University of Oregon Library

Bill Jenkins wcj1 at cornell.edu
Mon Nov 20 23:36:13 EST 1995

At 3:40 PM 11/20/95, Gail R. Featheringham wrote:
>> >SALARY:
>> >$32,000 minimum.
>>
>I'm not sure what the Netiquette is here either, but IMHO, I'm kind of
>tired of seeing EXTENSIVE EXPERIECE required for very low salaries...

Ok, I assume most people think $32K is low. I personally thought that it
was good. But then I'm not that long out of school (B.S.) and I make a fair
amount less than $32K now.

So what do people think would be a fair salary?

Thanks,
BillJ

~~~~~
Bill Jenkins     wcj1 at cornell.edu     Engineering Library, Cornell Univ.
Network/Systems Administrator/Instructor