Position in computer and network support at University of Oregon Library

Martin Cohen mjc at simon.stmarys-ca.edu
Mon Nov 20 18:23:09 EST 1995

On Mon, 20 Nov 1995, Thomas Dowling wrote:

> Here's a question of netiquette I've never known a clear answer to:  When
> job announcement are posted to a discussion-oriented list like Web4Lib,
> are they fair topics for discussion?

I don't see why not. It might help us to learn about the evolving state
of the field and the job market. I was interested in the Oregon posting
as we have had a similar position open (although we are asking for MLS).

Martin J. Cohen                                 mcohen at stmarys-ca.edu
Head of Systems and Media                       voice: (510) 631-4229
Saint Mary's College of California              fax:   (510) 376-6097
Moraga, CA 94575                                ars longa vita brevis