New media in libraries

Sallie Becker sallie at freenet.scri.fsu.edu
Mon Nov 20 13:16:34 EST 1995

Would very much like to know what sort of responses you get, as I have
just recently (two weeks ago) be thrown into the same type of position,
newly created at my library.  I've been given collection development and
management resposibility for all electronic media, including CD, in-house
and commercial databases, and Internet.  I'm expecting a bumpy ride. :-)

I've been looking around for pertinent info; just this morning I
discovered the Librarian's Professional Resources Web page, at URL
www.cfcsc.dnd.ca/links/lib - there are a lot of documents under their
Digital Library heading.

Hope you get some useful responses,

Sallie