New media in libraries

Wim.Lockefeer at law.kuleuven.ac.be Wim.Lockefeer at law.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Nov 20 09:22:19 EST 1995

Dear libbers,

I've been lurking on this list for some time now, so I know that the subject
I'm bringing up will probably be old stuff for most of you.  Please bear with
me.

I've recently been appointed coordinator for the introduction of what is
called "new media" in our Provincial Library (CD-I, CD-rom, Internet, ...).
I wondered whether some of you have any experience with this.  Any aspect
will do : selection, acquisition, lending, supervision, charging, etc.  All
references to ad hoc publications (on paper or on the 'net) are welcome as
well.  Please mail them to me personally.  I'll whip up a summary for the
list afterwards.

Thank you very much.

Wim Lockefeer
New Media Coordinator, Limburg Province