Using database software to create HTML documents--(And how...)

The Big Glee Bopper thom at indiana.edu
Sat Nov 4 13:24:49 EST 1995

Wow! Half time folks! I don't think it was Eric Rumsey who wrote what
folks are objecting to:

> On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, Robert MacKimmie wrote:

> I agree with Andrzej Kowalski:
> >"I find it somewhat high-handed, if not offensive, for someone to
> >suggest that their product is the "needed" "
>
> What Mr. Rumsey might want to realize is that the product which he

What was posted to my machine was:

From: "Robert H. Terry" <rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net>
Reply to:web4lib at library.berkeley.edu
To: Multiple recipients of list<web4lib at library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: Using database software tocreate HTML documents

Hmmmm, whom was it that said HTML code will be the speghetti GoTos of the
nineties ?  Oh. yeah, that computer science librarian with the library
tool for generating HTML from the database.  Come on people, get with the
future.  MOREplus is the needed technology and it is high time you all

*******

Seems like it was "Robert H. Terry" <rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net>

No Visa card numbers or MasterCard numbers for this guy!

--Thom

p.s. Maybe a spell checker?? 8-)