Search engine for web site

Robert H. Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Sat Nov 4 13:02:29 EST 1995

Hi,

Take the MORE Research Oriented Tool (ROTS), is a good easy staff way to
introduce the teacnology.  Secondly, install the MOREplus Commercial
Oriented Product (COTS) as a Beta_Test site.  Then hope and pray you get
the needed coorporation ( i.e. HTML pagemakers are becomiing quite
artistic and ruffling same becomes higher level coding definitions).

Bob Terry