Non-anonymous ftp with Netscape

chris at sparkie.osl.state.or.us chris at sparkie.osl.state.or.us
Thu Nov 9 16:20:36 EST 1995

You can select any FTP program of your choice in Preferences. By default, if
you reach a file that must use FTP, Netscape will simply ask you where you
want to save it to. That is if you have not specified any helper
applications. I point my FTP to WS_FTP and then I don't have to deal with
the additional step of indicating where I want it stored. You have to
remember that the file will be saved to wherever your WS_FTP executable lives.

Christopher Adams
Oregon State Library