Other list servers

elsep at rmit.edu.au elsep at rmit.edu.au
Fri Nov 3 14:32:36 EST 1995

There is a site that allows you to search (via the web) Diane Kovacs list of Scholarly
Electronic Conferences. Select keyword search as the subject searching is really too
broad to find specific groups. The URL is http://www.mid.net:80/KOVACS/

There are even more groups available for searching on LISZT.
Its URL is http://www.liszt.com/
Regards, Else

RE:>I'm searching for other list servers than web4lib, especially for those that
>have their focus on public libraries. It would be kind if you could mail
>name of list server, e-mail adress and way of subsricption (if not SUBSCRIBE
>firstname.lastname) to me. It's a bit difficult from over here to get these
>kind of informations.
>Thank you so much!
>
>Andreas

Else Paeglis