Other list servers

Deb Goldstein fastcat at primenet.com
Thu Nov 2 14:17:34 EST 1995

Regarding searching for listservs by subject, try Liszt, which provides
searchable access to listservs of all types. The URL is
http://www.liszt.com.  You can also reach it through my company's home page
(Library Associates) http://www.primenet.com/~fastcat.  Click onto the
Cataloging page for access.  We also know of another great resource, which
we've haven't yet listed on our homepage but plan to with the next update
next week.  Its a terrific service called DejaNews, which allows you to
search listservs by topic.  We'll provide the URL next week (have to go and
find it in our files first!).  Thanks.
Deborah Goldstein