A Library WWW Browser

Steven C. Perkins sperkins at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Sun Dec 17 16:25:39 EST 1995

I believe that WILLOW from the Univ of Washington may be a better platform
for development.  It already supports Z39.50.

SC Perkins

Steven C. Perkins                             sperkins at andromeda.rutgers.edu
User Services Coordinator, Rutgers School of Law at Newark
15 Washington Street					 Newark, NJ  07102
VOX: 201-648-5965                                        FAX:  201-648-1356
                 http://www.rutgers.edu/RUSLN/rulnindx.html
                     http://www.rutgers.edu/lawschool.html
"Raise your voices to the Sky. It is a Good Day to die." Chief Crazy Horse