Perl script for forms

Bin Zhang bzhang at hawaii.edu
Fri Dec 15 16:05:55 EST 1995

Hi,

It really depends on the nature of the form(s).  You can use one
script to process more than one form, but if your forms are totally
different, writing different scripts might be easier to process
several completely different forms.

Be more specific, and I will try to help you.

How's the weather now in Milwaukee?  I was in UWM for about a year (in
the library school).

Good luck.

Bin Zhang <bzhang at Hawaii.Edu>         4303 Diamond Head Road
Automation Librarian                  Honolulu, HI 96816
Kapiolani Community College           Phone: (808) 734-9254
University of Hawaii                  Fax:   (808) 734-9453
World Wide Web (URL): http://www2.hawaii.edu/~bzhang/

Concerning "Perl script for forms", on Fri, December 15, 1995,